https://www.vegan-vacation-time.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/WhatsApp-Image-2021-04-19-at-15.33.01-1.jpeg 768 576 Angela Saltafuori https://www.vegan-vacation-time.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/vettriale_logo_vegan_no-text.png Angela Saltafuori2021-04-20 11:25:542021-08-13 18:00:21Italian Vegan Wine Donuts
- 1 glass of White wine
- 1/2 glass of Brown sugar
- 1/2 glass of Seed oil
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder for cakes
- about 5 glasses of flour n.1 or n.2
- Sugar (to decorate)
Prepare the italian vegan wine donut dough:
- In a bowl, combine the seed oil, white wine, sugar and instant baking powder. Incorporate the flour a little at a time until you get a moldable mixture. It will take about 5 glasses of flour.
- Remove a small piece of dough, shape it into a thin cord and close the cord on itself to form a donut.
- Pass the donut thus obtained in the granulated sugar and then place it in a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Repeat the procedure for all the donuts until the mixture is used up.
- Bake the vegan wine donuts in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 20 minutes depending on the power of the oven. Since there are no eggs, the donuts will only turn slightly golden.
These vegan wine donut are better enjoyed dipped in a nice glass of italian vegan white or red wine.